1.28.2010

WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY- THE HUBS



Alright, alright, I love the hubs everyday, but it seemed appropriate to gush about him since today is our three year wedding anniversary.  If not for his patience, support, and loving kindness Chicago would be one lonely slab of concrete.  It is amazing how places and experiences are brighter when shared with someone special. 

If relationships are Roller Coasters with ups and downs, never knowing what is around the bend (which is pretty much how I would have described dating when I was single), then marriage is a Ferris Wheel.  There are still ups and downs, but the ride is much smoother and the view from the top is always worth the time it took to get there. 

Kudos to the hubs for putting up with my neuroses daily, for being a loving and affectionate partner, for being the left brain compliment to my right brain, for being himself and for sharing that with me. 

Toodles, from one happily married Smalltownista.

p.s. Oops, I meant to post this yesterday, so let's just pretend like today is Wednesday.

No comments: